New York City has the best collection of observatory decks in the world.
If you’re a tourist in NYC, visiting the Empire State Building and SUMMIT One Vanderbilt should be at the top of your list.
Visit two of the best observatory deck with just one ticket.
The Summit One Vanderbilt with Empire State Building Tickets is the perfect way to experience two of the city’s most iconic landmarks.
Enjoy the unprecedented views offered by Summit One Vanderbilt and the iconic vantage point of the Empire State Building’s Main Deck.
This Summit One Vanderbilt and Empire State Building combo ticket includes
- Access to 4 floors of Summit One Vanderbilt
- Access to Air, Reflect, Levitation
- Admission to Empire State Building
- Entry to the 86th-floor observation deck
- Admission to the exhibition on the second floor
Summit One Vanderbilt and Empire State Building combo ticket price
The general admission price of Summit One Vanderbilt is $49 for adults (13+ years)
The adult entry ticket (17+ years) to Empire State Building costs $45
Summit One Vanderbilt with Empire State Building tickets discount applies to youth, senior citizens and students with ID.
SUMMIT One Vanderbilt ticket prices
|Adult ticket (13+ years)||$52|
|Youth ticket (6 to 12 years)||$46|
Empire State Building ticket prices
|Adults ticket (13 to 61 years)||$49|
|Youth ticket (6 to 12 years)||$42|
|Senior citizen tickets (62 years)||$47|
Note: Children under 5 enjoy free admission to Summit One Vanderbilt.
– Stiletto heels, Steel toe boots, sports cleats and footwear that could cause probable damage to the mirrored floors are not permitted.
– Visitors are advised to wear sunglasses during the day visit as Summit One Vanderbilt can be very bright.
– An appropriate dress code should be followed before visiting Summit One Vanderbilt, as the floor is made of glass.
More Summit One Vanderbilt Tickets
Featured Image: Summitov.com